WHAT IS X-FUEL?
A no-compromise endurance formula containing Cluster Dextrin® (Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin), Fructose, Maltodextrin, DMG (Dimethylglycine) and Vitamin C.
The 2:1 ratio of Cluster Dextrin® and Maltodextrin to Fructose allows up to 90g of carbohydrates to be consumed per hour.
X-FUEL KEY BENEFITS
- Designed for sports people of all levels right up to elite athlete Cutting edge carbohydrate including Cluster Dextrin® as the primary carbohydrate source
- Consume up to 90g of carbohydrates per hour
- Fully declared ingredients
- Contains no stimulants and is allowed in all IOC tested events.
- Scientifically proven ingredients (see below)
Ingredients with 'EFSA' Approved Claims.
- Carbohydrates contribute to the recovery of normal muscle function (contraction) after highly intensive and/or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle
- Vitamin C, contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin C, contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C contributes to maintaining the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise