Our premium specification protein powder providing 25.8g* of highest quality protein per 30g serving.
PRO-ISOBOLIC contains less than 0.9g saturates per 30g serving* and is low in sugar/lactose with just 0.99g per 30g serving* (*unflavoured)
PRO-ISOBOLIC OLD v NEW OVERVIEW
How has it changed?
- No Soy or Pea Protein Isolate .
- Added ultra fast digesting Whey Hydrolysate and Whey Protein Concentrate so Pro-Isobolic now contains 4 different protein sources all releasing aminos and different rates.
- Finally, we have added a multi-enzyme complex (DigeZyme®) to further enhance protein absorption.
WHY SHOULD I USE PRO-ISOBOLIC INSTEAD OF SINGLE SOURCE PROTEIN
- Extensive research suggests that the different protein digestion rates create a ‘timed/multi-stage-release’ effect that prolongs the time the absorbed amino acids are delivered to the muscle giving an extended anabolic window.
- Ultimate amino acid profile compared to single source protein.
PRO-ISOBOLIC KEY BENEFITS
- All the benefits of 4 different premium protein sources in one product contributing to improved protein synthesis.
- Superior amino profile compared to single source protein.
- Contains DigeZyme® Digestive Enzymes.
- No Soy Protein content.
- No fillers or bulkers.
- Rich in BCAAs.
- Smooth texture and the best taste (even unflavoured).
- Low sugar/lactose (unflavoured).
- Instantised for easy mixing.
- Retains glycomacropeptide, a biologically active peptide that is lost in ion exchange processing.
- Provides over 25g protein per 30g serving.
DIGEZYME BENEFITS EXPLAINED
- The multi-enzyme complex DigeZyme® consists of gluten-free and GMO-free broad acting enzymes, including amylase, lactase, cellulase, lipase and protease.
- These enzymes help break down carbohydrates, lactose, cellulosic fibres, fats and proteins.
- Additionally, these groups of enzymes are resistant to the action of gastric juices, while retaining their digestive activity.
Protein has the following ‘EFSA’ Approved Claims.
- Contributes to the maintenance and growth of muscle mass.
- Contributes to maintenance of normal bones.